Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Orange Label features a heavy dose of orange Habaneros, with Serrano, Jalapeno and a varietal hot Cayenne pepper, the "Chinese Firecracker" chile. Orange Label is a med-hot to hot fire-roasted pepper sauce with white onion, carrots and loads of roasted garlic in a mellow cider vinegar.
Still food's best friend, this dog has a bit more bite to it! Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Orange Label appeals most to those who want a savory, flavorful sauce but crave that extra kick of heat. The balance created between the fiery Habanero & the earthy Cayenne will keep you going back for more.
Pairing suggestions: Enjoy Orange Label on pizza, Mexican food, steak, fish, chicken, pork, BBQ, sandwiches, in soups and stews or to enhance virtually all of your favorite recipes. Possibly the most versatile of the Lucky Dog Hot Sauce product line, Orange Label will truly be your food's best friend!
Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Orange Label is a Winner!
- 1st Place, 2013 New Orleans Hot Sauce Festival, Chile Pepper Magazine Awards, Hot/X-Hot Pepper Blend Category
- 2nd Place, 2014 Fiery Food Challenge, Hot Sauce: Medium - Consumer Ready
- 2nd Place, The Hot Pepper Awards 2012, Pepper Blend Category
- 2nd Place, The Hot Pepper Awards 2012, Savory Category
- 2nd Place, 2013 The Hot Pepper Awards, Pepper Blend
- 2nd Place, 2013 The Hot Pepper Awards, Savory
Helpful tip: For best value on shipping, take advantage of our bulk discounts & save! You can even get multiple bottles of your favorite flavors by using the drop-down menu on any of the 4-pack, 6-pack or 8-pack pages to get the same great savings!